* Save it a PNG file > if not, the place for the picture and the surroundings of the frame won't become transparent when you open it.
* Erase the grey writing "Picture" on the right side to get a fully transparent place (even if you see it white around it, it will become transparent so use the eraser to get rid of the word)
* Place the picture of your Devil Fruit under the global frame to make it appear on the empty space
----------> If your software doesn't include "Layers" options, (like MS Paint) then open a new empty file of 600x400 pixels, paste the picture of your Devil Fruit (max width 280 px, max height 365 px) and move it until its center is approximatively at the position 445x190 px. Then copy-paste this base on the global picture and move it down and right a little (approximatively 7 px in each direction) to center it.
----------> If the picture is not filling in the whole space, complete with the colour of your background so that there won't be holes afterwards (even if you see it white for now, double-check with a different colour to be sure...)
* Fill in the information on the sheet, ticking the boxes when needed (N.B/ "Origins" means where and how did the OC found the Devil Fruit, e.g. 'Given by Marco', 'Stolen to the Marines'... & "Date of Consumption" can be for instance 'Childhood', 'Before Marine Ford Battle'...)
* Once everything is done, save the final file as a PNG so that the empty space around the frame appear transparent.
* All done, you have a beautiful Devil Fruit ID ready to be shared with everyone.
* Main Title > Vladimir Script, 24pt
* Capital titles > Castellar, 10pt
* Text > Baskerville Old Face, 10pt
* Text Colour > #39321a
Devil Fruit (悪魔の実, Akuma no Mi) = a mystical fruit found in the world of One Piece that can give the eater many different and varying kinds of strange and interesting abilities depending on the type and variation of the fruit itself.
There is a book in the Grand Line with Devil Fruits listed (although sometimes a Devil Fruit is said to have been unidentified). While it hasn't been yet explained how to acquire that knowledge, according to Oda in a SBS, the same power of a Devil Fruit can exist more than one time along History but not at the same time.
The Devil Fruit, when consumed, gives the consumer a power or special trait, though they won't immediately become aware of. They come in different shapes, colors, and all Devil Fruits have swirl marks or patterns, presumably, on them of some kind. Only one bite is needed for the user to gain the power of a Devil Fruit, after which the Devil Fruit becomes a simple, useless, disgusting fruit.
With this new power comes a weakness: the sea rejects the new Devil Fruit user and they become helpless while submerged in water. Kairouseki - or Seastone - a special substance that emits the same energies of the sea, can also cancel out Devil Fruit powers through physical contact with the user. Depending on how much physical contact the users has with the Seastone, the more their movement is weakened.
The most common of the three classes, users of Paramecia Devil Fruits gains super-human physical abilities. Other users can alter features of their bodies or their environment. Finally, there are some users than can manipulate and generate some kinds of substances.
The users of Zoan class Devil Fruits gains the ability to transform into an animal (and acquire every ability affiliated with said animal). The user can also transform into a human-beast hybrid form. There are Zoan Devil Fruits not only for common animals, but for prehistoric or ancient animals and mythological creatures as well (ancient and mythological are more rare, with mythical said to be rarer than Logia).
The rarest of the three classes, users of Logia Devil Fruits gain the ability to transform themselves into an element (making them intangible or indestructible, the exception being the Darkness Logia power which keeps the human body and makes the user more vulnerable towards pain). They also gain every ability related to that element and gain the skill to disperse, control and rejoin any part of their bodies while conscious and in control of their powers (including explosions, bullet wounds or cuts). Logia users can move every part of their transformed bodies while in element form.